понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

arthur cartoons




Yeah, Lovebug is amazing. Iapos;ll just start with that.

And second, I AM GOING TO ANN ARBOR ON NOV. 14TH At first, my parents didnapos;t want me to drive that far because they never let me drive farther than...well, I once drove to Missouri. But they still hate letting me drive. Finally, after seeing that the Ann Arbor public library is only 1 hour and 3 minutes away, Iapos;m allowed to go.

Iapos;ll get to see John again and meet Hank for the first time.

By the way, Paper Towns is ABSOLUTELY amazing and recommend it to EVERYONE. Seriously, I havenapos;t read a book that good in forever and I just love it.

And if youapos;re in the mood for some Christmasy stories, thereapos;s always Let It Snow, which I also got this weekend. And it made me all happy inside. Itapos;s just amazing.

Homework Due This Week (That I Still Need to Do)
- Zinsser reflection
- A Fine Balance paper
- Stop and jots
- Atonement passages
- Newspaper log
- Pay It Forward reading
- Atonement reading

And thatapos;s it. Iapos;m not looking forward to that paper.

archive beach cannes fest film photo, arthur cartoons, arthur cartoon pbs, arthur cartoon lyrics, arthur cartoon king.



Комментариев нет: