суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

celtic symbol pic




A few months ago I joined a number of Trad Craft lists. Iapos;m debating leaving one in particular. It is author based and I really love the author and some of the info on the list is great but the general rudeness is really beginning to get to me. I finally had to respond to one person who was saying some really bigotted and prejudice things about Wiccans. As I said recently I no longer feel like "Wiccan" discribes me and that is one of the reasons I started looking into trad craft but the ratio of wisdom to rudeness on some of these sites is getting a little much.

Another site I am on is a bit better but a few months ago they had this rediculously long thread about who is or is not witch queen of a particular tradition. Yawn Donapos;t get me wrong I love throwing my titles around but I mostly do it tongue in cheek.

So maybe I am a little too new agey for the trad craft community. I also think Iapos;m a little to dark for the New Age/Wiccan community. Iapos;m trying to live harmoniously in both. I actually fit in a little better in the Core Shamanist community. Iapos;m going to a Shapeshifting workshop tommorrow so maybe Iapos;ll meet some of the local shamanists.

Rev. Dr. Gwelt Awenydd aka Josiah Gromley
Metaphysican
Progressive Universal Life Church (PULC) minister
PULC Doctor of Metaphysics
POEE Pope
Reiki Master
SSP Shamanic Practitioner
Initiate of the Timeless Brotherhood
Celtic Shaman
Sorcerer
Witch
Mystic
Oracle
Faggot
Otherkin

chubby brown, celtic symbol pic, celtic symbol of water, celtic symbol of rebirth, celtic symbol of power.



Комментариев нет: